CopperWear Compression Sleeves
- Relieve aching joints, soreness, and stiffness
- Anti-microbial and odor-resistant
- Durable & Lightweight
Everything from rigorous exercise to everyday movement can cause soreness in the critical areas of the knees and ankles. Joints start to accumulate wear and tear as we age, and they let us know it! If you’re having difficulty with chronic lower body pain and are losing flexibility, then the Copperwear Compression Sleeves are the perfect solution!
Made with ultra-durable nylon compression threads, they are woven with heat-conducting copper fibers that provide firm but flexible compression and promote circulation of oxygenated blood to help speed up the healing process. As Seen on TV, the Copperwear Compression Sleeves’ lightweight design wicks away moisture and form-fits to your muscles in order to maintain the support you need. The antimicrobial fibers are odor resistant, and they are machine-washable for easy maintenance. Just measure the size of your leg 5 inches above your knee or heel, and slip on for instant relief! Makes a great gift for an active friend or loved one!
- Elbow – MED (10.5" to 12"), LG (12.5" to 14"), XL (14.5" to 16")
- Knee – MED (15.5" to 17"), LG (17.5" to 19"), XL (19.5" to 21"), XXL (21.5" to 23")
- Ankle – MED (12" to 13"), LG (13.5" to 14.5"), XL (15" to 16.5"), XXL (17" to 18.5")